Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final Progress Report PLN


My PLN has been growing continuously throughout the semester. When I began my PLN, my focus was only on one thing; writing. Since I began, I have realized that writing isn't everything, and I shouldn't focus my entire PLN on only one thing. My other passion is music. Throughout the semester, I have dealt with and talked to many different musicians. I also received a mouthpiece consultation from a GR representative. I can only hope that my interactions with higher level musicians grows as my PLN becomes more involved. This is not the end. I will continue to meet new people, blog, tweet, and anything else needed to simply learn. I have also started a writing project with two of my cousins. We write on Google docs every other day or so. What we write is a bit out of the ordinary. We collaborate on fictitious writing while critiquing each others' writing. We also critique writings from fiction writing websites. Doing this helps us to become better writers, and we are doing what we love. My writing PLN is limited to certain types of fiction because that is my favorite. However, I hope to extend my PLN and learn to enjoy other types of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment