Saturday, December 4, 2010

C4K Nov. and 12/5

The 8th C4K was about the trulli, which were homes in a village in Italy. I offered more information on the trulli and discussed with her my Australia experience. The 9th C4K was about traditional Maori instruments. There was a video with some children playing the different types of Maori instruments. I told them that I was a music major and thoroughly enjoyed listening them play the instruments. The 10th C4K was about a student named Sam who plays the trombone. I told him that I was a music major and that I played trumpet. I also told him that he could ask me for help with music if needed. The 11th C4K was about a student named Bennett. He wrote about his class's cranberry project. I told him that doing all these projects was a great learning experience. The 12th C4K was about a book that a student named Yasmine read. She wrote a summary on it. I told her that I liked her summary and how she used many little details to explain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment